Wow, after just finishing 3 months of working in the kitchen I feel like no time has passed and yet so much has happened. It was difficult at times but, very good (For God IS Good). For this next quarter (a spring quarter actually) I am going to be a DTS intern. I am quite excited. The school leaders are Larry and Loretta Hues. They are an elderly couple from Canada that have been coming to the base for awhile to help with the craziness of new young people taking over the kitchen and maintenance departments every 3 months. It will be a great adventure working under them and being a part of the DTS team for the next quarter. Although I am called an intern I will be more like support staff with the amount of responsibilities I am working into. I am going to be working with Rebecca Krause (my co leader). We will have lots of responsibilities like: intercession, community outreach, outreach preparation, apologetics, and current events. Pray for me as I step into this new position and for the students as the arrive this week. The Lord is my strength and my great intimate lover. He will be with me during this time as I step into a position of leadership. All to Him be the glory.
Blessing to you all
No comments:
Post a Comment